N.1 Buffet in Vegas – M Resort Studio B

N.1 Buffet in Vegas – M Resort Studio B

2014 Updates on http://top-buffet.com/M-Resort-Buffet-Vegas.html, where you find a link to our 2014 videos, including of the great Studio B buffet!

Comments

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

Ok, I found this review. Thanks, Jules! Looks amazing!

Boomer Sooner says:

It looks great! Just hope they keep up the quality of food and choices.

ckrtom2 . says:

Ok, I found this review. Thanks, Jules! Looks amazing!

Will090681 says:

Was this during lunch or dinner?

Castre Doss says:

catfights2000

sunshinecoastbc7 says:

I totally agree. We just went and it was by far the very best in Vegas!!!!

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

yes on lobster nights or lobster weekend; these are on special occasions,
such as special holidays. Always worth asking them by phoning them up when
you plan to go.

lifeinmyshoez says:

Wish I’d watched this before my family and I went to Vegas for our summer
vacation just a week ago! Nothing on the strip is cheap! Nothing! It
definitely helps to find anything that’s a decent price! Its rare! Despite
everything being overpriced, I still love Vegas and can’t wait to go again!

ash says:

were those half main lobsters i seen? do you know if they have them there
often?

Cura arthritis-homeopathy,com says:

Loved it. Thanks for showing it, well done :)

lifeinmyshoez says:

I totally want to visit in October! Halloween is one of my favorite
holidays! I have watched a few YouTube vlogs of what its like in Vegas
during October. Is it very busy in October?

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

Hi SpockBorg5 (any Star Trek Reference ? :) – they do, but it’s really
unfrequent unfortunately. Their free shuttles goes to the Forum Shops and
back. Detail on their web page just google search M Resort Free Shuttle
Strip and click on their own website (mresort)’s page. I can’t put a link
on the replies…

lidsman2221 says:

Please slow down when filming. At least so the picture is not blurry and
you can make out what the dishes look like. I enjoy your videos but they
are hard to watch because of the speed. Thank you!

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

So if you go for breakfast and stay over for lunch, you will enjoy the best
of both meals! Dinner is the most expensive but the only reason why it is
so is that most Vegas buffets bring out crab legs and certain seafood
dishes only for dinner. So, if you like fish and seafood, then dinner is
recommended. Check our top-buffet . com site for all the updates and we’ll
be posting more videos on all other buffets in the coming days!

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

totally agree with you! The Strip is expensive; off-Strip buffets are much
cheaper, and you can find excellent ones and of course basic ones… :) I
still love Vegas too and we can’t wait to go again and again… Next time
is October or maybe even September… we’ll see :)

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

yes on lobster nights or lobster weekend; these are on special occasions,
such as special holidays. Always worth asking them by phoning them up when
you plan to go.

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

Thanks! This is the M Resort and you can see photos of this buffet and read
how to get there on top-buffet. com/ M-Resort-Buffet-Vegas. html (I have to
separate the words because I can’t put links in the comment sections.
Basically go to top-buffet . com and click on the M Resort buffet. If you
could not get there, then Bellagio is still the best in terms of quality,
but Aria is catching up fast (and the Aria is in a fantastic environment,
so really nice to go there). Check my next post

SpockBorg5 says:

does not the m resort have a free shuttle from the strip?

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

Thank you for your comment. I totally agree with you. Next time I will slow
down. I have a ton of videos taken in May 2012 to upload and the next
‘wave’ of new videos will be filmed in August, and I WILL slow down. So,
please bear with me til then…. Meanwhile, don’t hesitate to ask about the
dishes, because we also have a ton of pictures depicting each dish in every
buffet. We are also updating our website but with so much material it will
take 2 weeks to finish! Thank you again! :)

silvy707 says:

good video… I like the way you present these buffets… so natural….

Jules atTop-Buffet says:

October is not crazy but any time there’s a special event then of course it
gets busy quickly. Weekends are always busier than weekdays, btw. :)

Write a comment